Saturday, March 7, 2009

K'Aloha- My Love: Getting Personal with Your Photographer

Saturday, March 7, 2009
Saturday, February 28th-Monday March 2nd, 2009 + Celebrating One Year!
(These were the shoes that I wore on my wedding day!)

Welcome back! For those of you who follow this blog, you may have noticed that I have been out for over a week and a half! That is because my husband and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary! Those clients who have already had the opportunity to meet with me have heard the story of how I got involved in the business. I wanted to take this opportunity to share the story with new potential clients.

I have been shooting for over six years now. It wasn't until my wedding a year ago that I realized how insane this business is! My husband and I got so frustrated with the high cost that most photographers out there charge. After the wedding, I discussed with my husband the possibilities of starting my own photography business; one that would allow people to get a great, friendly, personal photographer without having to sacrifice the quality. So here I am, a year later, with a wonderful and supporting husband. He encouraged me to do this, and now we have welcomed a bunch of wonderful clients into our "Ohana." I hope that you will also become a part of the Ohana.

I have returned from the land of love (aka Wine Country), and while love has not left me, I will be updating with new posts soon! In the coming months, I will also be updating my website to a dot com, and will share some fun vendor information, including the great (and inexpensive) places to wine, dine, play, and stay in the Napa Valley and Sonoma areas! This certainly was a great destination for our Honeymoon and 1 year anniversary celebration! Contact me if you want more info before the dot com is launched!

Here's to L O V E - K'Aloha- My L O V E

Beth <><

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket