Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joe & Lia + Wedding

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Sunday, March 22nds, 2009 + Doubletree Hotel, Monrovia, CA
I was incredibly blessed to shoot my very first wedding for Joe & Lia. I was invited by my my own wedding photographer, Jacob Atmodjojo from Jacob Galleries, to be an additional shooter. I couldn't have been more blown away with this day. Lia was an incredible bride. Every woman should shine on her special day. Lia certainly radiated. She was gracious, collected and elegant. It is impossible to post all of the shots, so I will post my faves. I know you will see the absolute class and elegance that was created this day. I wanted to say a special thank you to Jacob for allowing me to shoot with you. Thank you also to Lia for allowing me to capture this incredible day. You truly pulled off an amazingly beautiful wedding.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket