Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weddings by K'Aloha

Saturday, March 28, 2009
Weddings by K'Aloha Photography + Orange County, CAMost of you know that weddings are not the only genre in which I specialize. I truly have a passion for all forms of photography. The past three months have truly been amazing, as I have been able to capture varying moments, from the birth of a baby boy, many engagements, moments with families, and most recently, the "I do's". Thank you to all of my clients for becoming family. I am blessed to have the ability to be picky with this business. It has allowed me to find the best clients in the world! :) Now, I want to shift the focus on this post to future clients! As K'Aloha continues to add members to the family, I wanted to offer a few deals to the potential bridal clients before prices change. If your wedding is on or before June 14th, and if you book before April 10th, you are eligible for wedding packages that start at 300.00. Please contact Beth from K'Aloha for more information. I hope to hear from you soon and make you a part of the O H A N A.

Mahalo & Aloha,

Ps. Look forward to seeing Bill & Tasha's Wedding, and Joe & Briana's Wedding in the next couple of days!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, the wedding pictures are beautiful. I love this picture of Kailey it's on my desktop. Keep posting I cant wait!

 
Design by Pocket