Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bill & Tasha + Wedding (Getting Ready)

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Friday, March 27th, 2009 + Norwalk Marriot + Highlights of the Getting Ready Shots

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! Shooting Bill & Tash's Wedding felt just like hanging out with good friends. A photographer couldn't beg for a better setting. When I walked into the room the energy was just right: everyone was relaxed and having a great time, music was playing, and the mood oozed a confidence in an endured love. The entire night covered a range of emotions. You will see in the post on their ceremony how hard it was for me to stay composed behind the camera. Their ceremony was incredibly moving, as you could feel the deep love that these two shared. But prior to this, the atmosphere was incredibly fun. These two celebrated a wedding as it should happen! :) Thank you Bill & Tash for letting me be a part of your big day. You two amaze me, and I know you will have a long, happy, and incredibly joyful life together!

The B R I D E
The G R O O M
The B R I D E & G R O O M' S daughterB I L L and his B O Y S
T A S H A and her G I R L SSpecial M O M E N T S, Special P E O P L E

The D R E S S and the S H O E S
More pictures coming soon! Stay posted. Pictures will be updated daily! :)

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket