Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bill & Tasha + Wedding (The Ceremony)

Saturday, April 4, 2009
Friday, March 27th, 2009 + Norwalk Marriot (Ceremony Shots)


Tears of joy. Deep love. I hope as you look at these pictures, you will find these to be moments frozen in time. Throughout the course of this wedding, I had to hold the tears back, especially after watching Bill. These two are going to have such a blessed marriage. They have already created a wonderful life with their beautiful daughter, and I cannot wait to see what the years to come have for this amazing family.

W A I T I N G for the B R I D E
The B R I D A L party and F A M I L Y

Here comes the B R I D E


Standing Before Each Other.... About to Become M A N & W I F E
The V O W S
More pictures to come!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket