Friday, April 10, 2009

Cori and Baby "J" + Family Session & 2nd Birthday Celebration

Friday, April 10, 2009
Thursday, April 9th, 2009 + Crystal Cove A N D Balboa Beach & Pier

Absolute
B E A U T Y that can T A K E Y O U R B R E A T H away. I am not talking about the scenery behind these two. Cori and her daughter "J" are absolutely gorgeous girls. Beyond the surface level beauty, it was quite amazing to see deep love shared between mother and daughter. I am sure a lot of you know what I mean, because you can just sense it when you first meet people like Cori and "J". Their session was certainly one of the most fun ones that I have had (which you know says a lot, since I have a lot of fun on all of my sessions!). Cori is such a great mom. You can see her passions lie in helping others. She certainly has given her goodness to her daughter, as every step they both took was with elegance and grace. It is simply amazing how a few hours can make such a profound impact. One day, I hope to be as good as a mother to my child(ren) as Cori is to her insanely gorgeous daughter. Cori, I am a much richer person because I met you and your daughter. I look forward to more shoots with you. Welcome to the family. Welcome to the O H A N A.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket