Sunday, April 26, 2009

Andrew & Courtney + Engagement

Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday, April 25th, 2009 + Various Locations in Orange County
I knew I adored Courtney from the moment I met her, but watching her interact with the love of her life was quite possibly one of the CUTEST things I have ever seen. She was so jumpy and bubbly around him. Andrew was quite the trooper too! He lasted through about six hours of shooting and four different locations. When you mix the best of these two together (Courtney's enthusiasm, deep love, complete cuteness, and kind heart with Andrew's patience, strength, care, and love towards Courtney) you get an absolutely successful life of love ahead! I have no doubt that these two will have an incredible life filled with adventures and good times. I cannot wait until their wedding in May. It is just a few short weeks away. I have no doubt that this will be a joy-filled event that will bless everyone! :) Thank you two for sharing your day with me. Thank you for sharing your joy and happiness. You two are truly incredible. :) There are a TON more pictures to come, and more fabulous descriptions of this wonderful couple. :)

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket