Saturday, May 9, 2009

Eric & Rachelle + Wedding Teaser

Saturday, May 9, 2009
Saturday, May 9th, 2009 + Holiday Inn, Buena Park, CA


I literally got home about twenty minutes ago from Eric and Rachelle's wedding. There is so much to be said, but I am going to let the quickness of this post speak to how truly incredible their day was. Eric & Rachelle, you truly are not clients to me. You have become my friends, and I am blessed to know you. THANK YOU for letting me capture these priceless moments. A description of this unforgettable wedding is soon to come. For now, enjoy the teaser photo from their wedding day.Welcome to the teaser! :) Just before I go to bed I wanted to upload just a few shots from today. Eric & Rachelle you are getting so many great shots! These are just a few random, but good ones. Soon to follow will be a couple of different posts: Getting Ready, Ceremony, and Reception Highlights. Enjoy these, and check back daily for more updates! :)

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket