Sunday, May 10, 2009

Eric & Rachelle + Wedding (Getting Ready)

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Saturday, May 9th, 2009 + Holiday Inn, Buena Park, CA
Preparing for L O V E

T I C K L E D with L O V E. Absolute J O Y. Thrilling. Patience. 5:00am. The bride arises. 5:15am, Rachelle calls me. Beyond the fact that Rachelle is an incredibly loving and deep person, I adore her because she has truly become a friend. In the months leading up to her nuptials with Eric, we managed to move from the relationship of client to friends, from friends to O H A N A. Here is a quick glimpse of the morning preparation for the big day. From the moment I stepped into the room, I could feel the excitement. Seeing Eric and Rachelle together before I knew their wedding would be unlike any I'd ever witness. I was right. The day started off perfectly in the bride's preparation room. The morning was filled with laughter, small tears of joy, and sheer bliss, as Rachelle prepared to become Eric's wife. Rachelle you are utterly and elegantly gorgeous. Congratulations to you MRS! :)

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket