Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Andrew & Courtney + Wedding (Getting Ready)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Saturday, May 16th, 2009 + Hotel Laguna, Laguna Beach, CA Getting Ready

Bubbly excitement. Assurance. Drop dead gorgeous. Spending the day with Courtney was nothing short of exciting. I knew that Courtney & I clicked since the moment we met, but on her wedding day, I felt as though I was with one of my very closest friends. Courtney had the best attitude all day. She actually had a few mishaps on her wedding day, but she managed to be as classy as ever. She and Andrew were a true example of what a wedding she be all about-each other. To some extent, weddings are nothing but a theatrical production. What I saw on their wedding day was in no way smoke screens and mirrors, but sheer, honest, love and devotion towards one another. Enjoy these shots of Courtney getting ready. More to come on Courtney & Andrew. Courtney, you are gorgeous girl, inside and out!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket