Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Game Squad

Saturday, March 7, 2009
Saturday, March 7th, 2009 + Private Party Host By The Game Squad
You may recognize a familiar face in this posting. Zach and his family did a family shoot with me back in January. Zach, in fact, has served to be a kind of mentor to me as I have adventured to start my own business. A little over a year ago, I spent many lunch hours with his wife discussing a dream that Zach had to start a business. The has now manifested into quite possibly the COOLEST business ever- The Game Squad. Now, I have always admired Zach for going out on a limb and pursuing his dreams, but in actuality, what he has to offer is pretty solid and stellar. It was nice to be able to witness with my own eyes what he does. You wouldn't believe the happiness that The Game Squad brings to people who encounter his parties. This particular photo shoot was for Zach's business. We started out wanting to take pictures of the truck and monster trailer, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to capture the faces of these enthralled boys! They had no idea that I even existed. If you have a husband, fiance, or son out there, you know how difficult it can get when you mix boys with cameras.

Now let me be clear and upfront. I am not in the advertising business, but as a person involved in the event industry, you will see a few vendor recommendations along the way. Understand that when I recommend someone, I take into account maximizing your money. The Game Squad is reasonably priced, and you get quality service. Trust me when I say that here, you will get the most bang for your buck! They do all kinds of events: birthday parties, bachelor parties, baby showers, and anything you desire (even leadership conferences...cool huh?). For those girls out there who may be gamers, no worries, girls are welcomed and dig it too! :) They offer 16 state of the art screens to play a wide variety of games. The trailer has it's own private section for Rock Band, a popular hit these days. I would encourage you to contact Zach at The Game Squad if you are interested in throwing an event that would be sure to knock anyone's socks off! :) To top it all off, Zach is a family man, and who better to do business with than someone who cares! Tell him Beth from K'Aloha referred you. The following is his website: check it out at www.thegamesquad.com.

As corny as it may sound, check out the last picture to see the rating of this business: RF :)

The truck & trailer are bad, the screens state of the art. Play games in comfort. Get lost in the fun!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket