Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bill & Tasha + Engagement & Family

Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thursday, March 19th, 2009 + Penn Park, Whittier, CA
G E N U I N E...... P U R E love. These words come to mind with this wonderful family. As funny as this is going to sound, I need to really call this business a complete bag of blessings. I met Tasha through her sister-in-law, Des. Des' family has truly become an extension of K'Aloha. They know what the true meaning of O H A N A is. I seriously love hanging out with these people and shooting any of their events! So, of course, I was super stoked to be able to take pictures of Tasha, her fiance, and their beautiful daughter. They were so fun and relaxed. You could feel the love, and it made me so excited for their wedding... NEXT WEEK! :) So I just want to send lots of love to Bill, Tasha, and their wonderful daughter. You guys are awesome! :) I had so much fun with you all! :)

1 comments:

3luvlylipps said...

Beth,
Thank you so much for making this perfect for us.Bill said it never felt so good to smile so much!Words can't express how special you made this for us Beth. Thank you for making memories with us!
<3 Bill,Tasha,& Skyla

 
Design by Pocket