Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eric & Rachelle + Engagement

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Saturday, February 21st, 2009 + Huntington Beach & Pier
This is the last posting for Eric & Rachelle. Our third location found us at a prime Southern California location: THE BEACH! Even if the day was a little overcast, any day that is just a little shy of 70 degrees equals heaven at the beach. When we approached, we were surprised to see tons of people around the beach. While I would usually say that Eric & Rachelle stand out in a crowd, these two simply slipped into their own little world. On the way home from the shoot I told Rachelle that I would ask her what she experiences as she walks down the aisle the first weekend in May. I have heard many people say (and I too have experienced it myself as I walked towards my own husband) that the entire world goes quiet, and the only thing that is near to existence is the one standing before you. During this shoot, I could completely see that as Eric & Rachelle looked at each other. I simply cannot wait to capture those glances, stares, and to see the world go quiet and well for these two who are so deep in love. Congratulations Eric & Rachelle. You have truly become a part of the O H A N A. Thank you for welcoming me into your lives! MAY CANT COME SOON ENOUGH! :)

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

You are the best photographer....EVER!

 
Design by Pocket