Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Zach & Nikole + Family

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 + Balboa Pier
F A M I L Y. Love. Support. Wonderful Parents. Adoring Children. These terms complete summarize my shoot with Zach and Nikole. This family never ceases to amaze me. This particular photoshoot was very special to me, because I got to take pictures of my "bestie." This photoshoot actually has a really cute story of two great friends. Anyone who knows me understands that I have a number of passions in my life, but two of the top picks are photography and teaching. This photo shoot combined the best of both worlds. Nikole is my absolute best friend at work. She had been out on maternity leave for most of the school year. FINALLY she returned to me. But before she came back to work, we wanted to capture a few intimate moments between her family. Zach and Nikole have truly become my second family. I was more than honored to be able to capture these F U N moments. I can only pray that one day I will be as great of a parent as these two have been to their children. Thank you Zach and Nikole for being faithful friends, and incredible role models.

The F A M I L Y of four shots

M O M M Y & Me

D A D D Y & Me

D A D D Y, Mommy, & M E

The K I D S

Just plain F U N




The Candid Home Shots + Costa Mesa, CA
Wednesday, January 28th, 2009

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket