Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eric & Rachelle + Engagement Session TEASER

Saturday, February 21, 2009
Saturday, February 21st, 2009 + Various Locations in Orange County I had the opportunity to meet Eric and Rachelle at the beginning of January. When you hear the words "love at first sight," in a weird way, this happened for us! Now, I am not in love with these two romantically, but I do simply adore them. From the moment I met them I could feel the chemistry between Eric and Rachelle. Today's shoot certainly was one of the easiest because of their comfort, ease, and head-over-heels in love aura that these two reflected. I am excited for most of my shoots, but I am absolutely overjoyed that I will get to be a part of their wedding day! May can't come quick enough. For now, this is their teaser. We had so many great shots, so their full post will be quite long, I am sure. In fact, this is probably the "biggest tease" I have ever posted! Eric and Rachelle, thank you for such a wonderful day. I felt like I was among friends that I have known forever! You two are truly a story book romance couple!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket