Sunday, February 22, 2009

Eric & Rachelle + Engagement

Sunday, February 22, 2009
Saturday, February 21st, 2009 + Downtown Fullerton (Session 1)
T I M E L E S S = Eric + Rachelle. Most couples pray long and hard to achieve timeless l o v e. Anyone who knows Eric & Rachelle will say that these two have the look and feel of timeless love down (see above picture). Their love is like an aged love letter that tells many secrets, deep passion, laughter, and joy. Through it all they will last. They will endure. T I M E L E S S.

On our photoshoot day we were able to visit three different places: Downtown Fullerton, Kennedy High, and Huntington Beach. As I said before, we had such a great day! These two were so natural, relaxed, and in love! I just have too many favorites, so I am going to be breaking up their posts into three different ones by location!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket