Thursday, January 29, 2009

Zach & Nikole + Family TEASER

Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 + Balboa Pier
Honestly, I have to laugh. If you are like me, you have probably stalked many photographers blogs. They seem to be best friends with everyone they encounter. I am so blessed to honestly be able to say that I have been blessed to meet some truly kind and remarkable people. But yesterday, I got to top the charts as I got to shoot my very close friends, Nikole and Zach. They have been more than friends. They have been mentors, and a family away from family. I am still so happy that I will be able to pause these precious moments in time not only for them, but with them! You will hear all about these two incredibly special people when I do their full post. I need to be honest when I say that Zach really helped me when starting this business . He has his own business that I would encourage you all to check out! It is called Game Squad. Check out his website. He will seriously make any event that you have fun! Go Game Squad www.thegamesquad.com.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket