Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Desiree & Wes+ Baby Shower, Candid Guest Shots

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Saturday, June 10th, 2008 + La Mirada
Candid Guest Shots

This particular baby shower will have a number of posts, because this family was just too fun! :) I think you will know what I mean when you look at the pictures. The more I do this, I am discovering just how much I like people. The world is going through a pretty tough time right now, but I see so much goodness when I am shooting, I find so much right. The particular family truly exuded warmth and love. Wes & Des, thank you for letting me be a part of your important day. I could completely feel the love between this family.

The KidsShe is the leader of the pack :)




The adults
The Families

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beth I love all of my pictures! I look forward to having you at all of our future events.

 
Design by Pocket