Monday, January 19, 2009

Des & Wes.... It's Time!

Monday, January 19, 2009
On a personal note, I am on my way to the hospital to capture the moments just before and after the birth of the baby boy of Des & Wes! I am truly amazed by the trust that people have put into me. I am honored to be a part of this day, and wanted to say BEST WISHES to Des & Wes! :) To protect their privacy I will not be posting much of this particular moment, but CONGRATULATIONS are in order soon! :)
Obviously Congratulations are in order now! In order to keep this very personal moment private for Des & Wes, I will not be posting these pictures, but I just had to share the preciousness that is found in a newborn baby! Congratulations you two! I am honored that you have welcomed me and treated me as family, allowing me to capture these irreplaceable moments. CONGRATULATIONS!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not believe how many beautiful photos you were able to catch, even in this very poor setting
(hospital blaaa). Beth I felt very comfortable with you shooting even my most private moments. Thank you for everything!

 
Design by Pocket