Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wes & Desiree + Maternity & Family

Thursday, January 8, 2009
Thursday, January 8th, 2009 + Corona Del Mar

merry way, and played with their beautiful daughter along the private cove of Corona Del Mar."Do not open until January 2009." We should really customize this message for Desiree and say "Do not open until about a week and a half from now." As I start to pursue this business, I am finding that it has so many blessings. The people I have encountered have been incredible! This afternoon I got to meet three more wonderful people that I hope to add to my photography "Ohana" for a very long time. Desiree contacted me from a posting on Craigslist, and boy am I glad she did! Des, her husband Wes, and their beautiful daughter brought a very calming vibe to this photoshoot. As we got started a little late, Wes and Des were not stressed one bit. In fact, I truly felt like a fly on a wall during this shoot. Wed and Des went along their As you see above, Des is very close to giving birth. She was quite the trooper, hiking all around the rocky terrain of this particular beach. Her vibrant blue eyes, and a sweet smile replied to me when I told her she was quite tough "I have a two year old." Well, with one two year old already, and a baby boy on the way, I know just from the few hours I spent with Wes & Des that they are incredible people. Their children are so lucky to have them! I hope you enjoy all of the fun we had!

The Maternity Photos

These shots are just of Desiree, since she is obviously the mommy-to-be (again). :) I think you will agree with me when I say that she has some incredible eyes! Des, I hope you are able to be comfortable these next few days! :) Thank you for sharing this time with me. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :)


The Family Photos
Wow! Just look at these eyes (both of them- mom & daughter)

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket