Monday, January 5, 2009

Mike & Briana + Engagement + Final shots

Monday, January 5, 2009
Friday, January 2nd, 2008 + Pleasanton Parks

Just like the other post should have been labeled "Everything that could go wrong did, but they are in love!", so this post should be called "How far will your photographer go for you?!" I find it funny that as I am starting up this business the weather has been completely against me, BUT I have had some AMAZING clients who have been willing to brave the storms! So for the shoots I have fought off setting suns, tromped through marshy grass, braved the rain, and encountered INCREDIBLE people. I know this is completely symbolic of the type of life that the couples will share as husband and wife. After braving the rain, surviving a broken car and being stranded in tim-buck-too, we headed our way out to their final locations... Pleasanton Parks. Mike and Briana, I cannot wait until your wedding in October. You will have more than a blessed life. Watching you two simply be in love inspired me. Congratulations you two!So in love.... Mike & Bri + Congratulations to you!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket