Monday, January 19, 2009

Paul & Lindsay + Engagement

Monday, January 19, 2009
Saturday, January 17th, 2009 + Old Towne Orange & Fashion Island

Paul and Linsday.... relaxed, suave, fun, and oh so in love! We had a great time at our engagement shoot. These two were willing to do anything! I have always found that when I shoot anyone, I want them to feel as though they have known me forever. So far, this goal has been met, and I hope to keep it going! But this time, it was different. I actually have known Linsday since I was in high school. I am finding that I am starting up this business at just the right time. It meant so much to me to be able to capture a good friend of mine. I finally got the privilege to meet Paul a few months ago, and loved him immediately. But let me tell you, when you are given the opportunity to capture the moments of love between two people, true characters tend to show themselves. Most men prove themselves to be patient or not. This particular shoot revealed a future husband who is kind, sincere, patient, and tender. He went through every effort to be sure that Linsday was safe and comfortable (we climbed some crazy trees :)). I know that their wedding this coming July will prove to be intimate, meaningful, and will make everyone in the crowd learn to fall in love again. Thank you Paul & Lindsay for giving me this opportunity to see the deep love between you two! Congratulations.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket