Thursday, December 11, 2008

Michelle & Lauren + Baby Session

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Thursday, December 11th, 2008 Home Session + Huntington Beach, CA
I am very privileged to be a teacher. I am blessed to work with some remarkable individuals. One of these very special people is Michelle. She is a special education teacher. As you might imagine, she pours a lot of love into numerous people. I feel honored to be able to take pictures of her beautiful baby girl, Lauren. I wish their family a lifetime of happiness, with wonderful, deep, and loving memories for every step of the way. Tonight Michelle asked me what type of photography I would like to specialize in. The only way that I could answer her was to say "photojournalistic." I just want to be there for people to capture the most important moments of their lives. It seems like Michelle just left work for maternity leave, and now she has a three month old daughter! Time sure does fly by, which is why I am glad that I am pursuing a passion that allows us to freeze those special moments in time.

Lauren is nearly 3 months old now, and as beautiful as ever.
Her mother holds her with great love.
She is such a cutie!These are Lauren's booties. They actually also happened to be her mother, Michelle's booties.
Such gorgeous eyes. Watch out Dad!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket