Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kelii & Pua + Family Photo Session

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Sunday, December 7th, 2008 Harbor Island Park + San Diego, CA


My cousin Pua was gracious enough to allow me to photograph her beautiful family. It was quite the gloomy day, but we made the best of it! This photo session, in fact, inspired me to name my business K'Aloha Photography. There were many other names that came to mind, but the true essence of family was born in the name K'Aloha Photography. Pua and I are Hawaiian. Every culture has their special notions and traditions. As Hawaiians, we possess the deep tradition of Aloha. Aloha is love, commitment, and joy. Aloha is where you stand, how you see life, and how you choose to pursue it all. Aloha is family. Thus, I hope that you enjoy my journey through the love, commitment, and joy of the lives that I am privileged to capture through my lens. I hope you will visit often and send your own notions of Aloha along the way. For now, enjoy the moments that I was able to capture with my ohana.

She is such a great mother!Would you believe that he is only 3 years old?!Just the three of them.
They are so in love. Such good parents.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket