Sunday, December 21, 2008

Maryana & Christopher + Home Session

Sunday, December 21, 2008
Saturday, December 20th, 2008 + Laguna Hills, CA
Today I got to shoot one of my very FAVORITE work friend's baby! Maryana is my partner in crime at our school when it comes to the AVID program. She teahes 9th grade (they call her the AVID mama), and I get the privilege to be with the 10th graders. We were roomies at summer institute, share our first period prep, and spend endless hours sharing stories of our families. I was so excited to finally get to "meet" Christopher. From the moment I walked into her house, he smiled from grin to grin. We had a good time playing around all day. Simply put, he melted my heart! I am sure all of you will agree with me that he is quite possibly one of the best looking babies around! Enjoy our fun day with Christopher. Maryana, thank you for being such a wonderful and supportive friend!

He is such a model baby!

Can you say STUD MUFFIN!?

Merry Christmas Mommy!
Hey you!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket