Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Especially for the Southern California Ohana

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
For Southern California Brides who are looking for AFFORDABLE and insanely gorgeous make-up:

Every now and then I will recommend a vendor or two that I find to be reliable, affordable, and does not sacrifice quality. I would like to recommend my great friend, Courtney Nicholson, if you are searching for a make-up artist for any occasion. If you are shopping, check out her website by clicking on her name. Featured below are a few samples of her work. When K'Aloha launches it's .com website, she will be a featured vendor.

Aloha & Mahalo,

Beth from K'Aloha

This one is one of my favorites!
One of my favorite aspects about Courtney's work is that she really draws the natural beauty out of her client.
Simple Elegance

For more information visit http://www.courtneynic.com/index.php

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket