Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello Oregon!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello Oregonians and Californias!

To those new to the site, thank you for visiting and WELCOME. To the returners- thank you for becoming my Ohana. I am happy to say that the business has not come to a dead-end. It has only expanded. A lot of you reading this site are exploring the exciting possibilities that come with being joined by marriage as man and wife. My husband and I have explored a new adventure, as his school has required him to move to Oregon. Thus, it is with excitement that I can now say K'Aloha Photography offers services for both California, and Oregon. New friends, you will recognize these images from craigslist. Feel free to roam around this site and get a feel for my work. Feel free to contact me at kalohaphotography@gmail.com or 714-310-2384. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Aloha & Mahalo,

Beth from K'Aloha

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket