Monday, August 31, 2009

For the Bride

Monday, August 31, 2009
I have been meaning to post this for a while. Since the move, I haven't had all of the time I would have originally liked to get out and play, but last night, I finally set time aside to just PLAY. I took some pictures from some of my old shoots and worked to make them just a little bit more dramatic.

Something really cool happened during the process of this..... I was inspired by one of my clients. You can look back to May and find Rachelle and Eric. They are such a cute couple; in fact, throughout this whole process we really have become friends. Sadly, about a month ago, her father passed away unexpectedly. I have to say, that no matter what I may have charged for her wedding, now those images are simply priceless to me now. I went into this business trying to provide affordable yet elegant photos. I wanted to HELP people. Without realizing it, K'Aloha Photography really become a part of something HUGE. I got to be a part of one of their happiest moments. You can be sure that my clients are more to me than just a couple who I need to pose. Rachelle, thank you for inspiring these shots. I know right now is such a difficult time for you. May you always cling to those memories you had of your daddy walking you down the aisle.
Father-Daughter Dance

The Emotion of the Wedding Day

The Man Who Stood By Her to Give Her Away to the Man of Her Dreams....

More oldies but goodies to come.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket