Saturday, November 14, 2009

Enjoying the Pacific Northwest!

Saturday, November 14, 2009
Pacific Northwest + September-November 2009


K'Aloha Photography has been on a brief hiatus. My husband and I have been getting our feet wet (literally and figuratively) in our new home! :) I am looking forward to Doug & Daysha's engagement shoot tomorrow. :) Stay tuned for what looks to be a promising session.

A glimpse at the Pacific Northwest:My husband and I celebrated our 2 year engagement anniversary on the 9th of this month. Here are a few of my favorite shots of my ring and our rings :):


For all future clients, we have found some WONDERFUL and romantic spots (that don't hurt the wallet). I hope to share some of these in our future meetings!
This final one of actually a pretty personal one. My mom came up to visit, and we had a little bit of fun with the tractors in the vineyards!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket